Originally Posted by Anonymous
So you sent your kid to prep school , to miss out on seeing mom and dad everyday, a chance to play HS ball with the same kids and best friends since 2nd grade, I hope it was worth you telling everyone that your kid committed to a low end D1 program. I think with your good HS name he have did better staying.

Obviously you have no idea what youre saying. I see my son plenty and he still is friends with the kids that matter. I didnt send him to prep school to brag to people about where he committed, which was completely his decision. He went to prep school to do exactly what the name implies, prep for the next level, which was not even close to happening at his previous high school. Additionally for the record, he committed to an extremely well respected school and lacrosse program that is competitive in a very well respected conference. Lastly as to his previous high school having a "good" name; although they may be considered a "power", their reputation among college coaches is not very good so he most certainly is a lot better off where he is now, but thank you for your misguided and misinformed concern.