Originally Posted by Anonymous
Penn State's is really not very good, as soon as they played a quality team (MD) that because very obvious

Losing to MD, at MD by a few goals, and you call them not very good

Following the previous posters pea brain mentality, Hopkins, Virginia And Villanova suck too? They also dropped big games last weekend but could go deep into the post season with possibly the exception of Virginia who has plenty of talent but can't get it done.Give me a break. Clearly people haven't been following the season. All the top teams have dropped games, some in blowouts, and have responded. Only undefeated is Hoftstra. And I don't think anyone believes they will be able to go all the way, but good for them. Love these dumb and uninformed statements coming from drunken fat slobs who never played a sport in there life!

wow, that seems to have hit a nerve, Not sure you can really say that any teams is really that good that is dropping games. There are a bunch of teams that are all decent, but not consistent. To me, a team that is really great is able to be in every game and win the vast majority of them. When I watched the PSU game this weekend, their D was weak. They are just not a top team. Maybe I will be wrong, but we will see as the season progresses. And, I don't think Villanova is that great either and John's Hopkins is too inconsistent (and they were last year too) to be even considered a top team. They are resting on their past performance for sure.