Originally Posted by Anonymous
Princeton finally gets its due. #25 tries to bark out a noise on a pivital faceoff and gets caught. Cheaters never win.

Got caught on camera

Yep! Disgrace, especially coming for a Princeton kid. No moral compass only knows how to win by cheating. Glad his team went down.

"Especially coming for a Princeton kid"? What does that mean? Just because the kid was good at reproducing facts for a test, doesn't put him or any other "Princeton kid" on higher moral ground than that of any other college student. In fact, if you took the time to learn what some of those professors at schools like Princeton teach, believe in, and support you'd be shocked. Teaching basic right from wrong is not happening at Princeton. Believe me, most of those Professors are not guided by a strong moral compass. Nor is morality, ethics or the belief in one's faith the center piece of that school. That being said, the propensity of a "Princeton kid" cheating at his sport might possibly higher than that of other college students, given his environment.

Good points. Worst part for this kid is that instead of being remembered as a good lacrosse player, he will be remembered for being a blatant cheater who blew the last game of his career getting caught playing dirty and causing his team to lose. Karma will get you every time. Now he can go back to Canada where he belongs, no place for losers like that in this country.

Dude you are the worst baby loser. Why does everyone have to read your stupid posts all the time about your boy-crush with this kid? Go get a life!

Don't keep responding if you don't like my posts. Boy crush? Nope just disgusted by the lack of respect for the sport. You sound like a real tool yourself condoning winning by cheating. I just pointed out that the loser got caught AGAIN!!

boy lover stalker