Originally Posted by Anonymous
hahha LFC had a decent amount of coaches? Did you happen to glance at the white board!!! you are the ignorant one...and the under class under armour is a glorified Brine!!! dope...unless your looking to go to Granville State!!! lol

OK, lax mom here - you can all yell at me that i'm whining bc my daughter didnt make it but i watched the tryouts- my daughter played in 4 games - 25 min long and she was a middie which meant you were subbed in and out a lot - so her total time in each game was about 10 minutes/15 min. you're going to tell me that this is enough time to fairly evaluate over 200 girls? Thats's BS. sometimes i saw evaluators weren't even watching. Some girls who's club coach was there made the uncommitted team and they didn't do anything special. One just literally stood next to the goal for an entire game waiting for a pass. never even ran. My daughter by the way was in talks with 2 schools before the recruiting rule passed. And let's talk about the NY or NJ girls who go to the Midwest to make the team...
Never going again..