Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I will tell you this, what CR did was she gave girls already in her program a chance to crack A as the parents were applying the pressure for their kids to be bumped up. Notice there was no non YJ'ers our outsiders added to the top team. The team practically remained the same except for the ones that were moved up from B and rightfully so, if you are moving kids up to plug slots, the first place you should look is within your own program. Prior years had girls moving from other clubs (I.E TG)that the TG parents including the Pequa dad who practically breathed down CR's back and practically bought there way in to get on A and hasn't made much of an impact or lived up to the hype. This also caused many on B to be overlooked. Seems like YJ is now trying to promote from within.

The girl going to UNC isn't an impact player? Clearly you haven't seen her play.

No one said she is not a great player the question is did she make their team any better. I say not really.

Maybe if they passed her the ball without the coach yelling get the ball to ... and clear out the 8.

That's unfair its club lacrosse, when the girls do pass its against their parents orders. Club Lax will always be an individual game in all clubs. Everyone wants to get recruited