Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

Jealousy will get you no where

Looks like i called it right!!! The only thing you and blue dad did was [lacrosse] of 3/4 of 2020 Leg parents. The only happy people are your Bayport cronies and for your foolish Jealousy comment... I THINK NOT. Enjoy the hotel get togethers now knowing people can't stand you.

Wait..what? What's the drama at Leg now?

The age old story , some loser dad who thinks his kid is better than she is and does not want her to play with the kids he deems dead weight puts his own team into a tourney and cherry picks the kiss butt parents who keep it a secret. It's a prescription for dissaster and really poisons a teams chemistry. Happens in every club to some extent but creates bad feelings , Leg better get it under control or they are in for a long summer. Good luck the BBP parents are some of the worst and perfect examples of how dangerous a little knowledge can be .

And it gets better than that. At this recruiting tourney, in the game that they aren't going up against YJ blue and actually have a decent amount of coaches on the sideline, they playthe BBP girls the entire game while a lot of the better girls sat on the bench. Obviously affected their play as I heard they were outplayed by a much weaker team. Spent the rest of the day apologizing. Nothing like pissing off the players and parents on 2 teams. SL needs to get this under wraps if he wants to build the Leg brand. Better yet, why wasn't Leg in this tourney?

That group of BP girls have been together for many years, playing and doing tons of stuff including fall ball events, long before they even went to Leg. The girls Leg program was basically started on their backs to carry the load. Why so upset that they continue to do as they have always done? Go organize fall opportunities for your daughter to participate in, don't sit around waiting for someone to invite you on their coat tail. Do something yourself. Crying on the internet surely is not going to help.

Now you know why bbp parents are not liked. Full of themselved much. You should have stayed on yj toolbag... they would be fine without you!!!