Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who gives a crap. Uhm let me think. It's you, I know exactly who they are speaking of and talent is there is she the secret weapon on LI? IDK about that but then much could be said about placing her in top 10 on LI. But in any event the buzz is there I also think she will show at YJ tryouts/ and all other events happening this weekend if her superstar coach isn't training her friends and her. She would always train when she was with us on TG and her personal coach would sit quite and make adjustments.

Are we really back to this? Nobody cares except you. I truly believe that you need to seek help for your obsessive infatuation. I don't know the girl. Couldn't tell you if she is good, bad, or indifferent. What I do know is that she deserves to be left alone.

It's probably her dad posting this nonsense , top 20 on Long Island just not top 20 on LEG, please .

Nope definately not dad, nor am I caught up in other's children as I have my own to worry about, but you sound bitter that it's not your kid being talked about. And as far as Leg. Everyone from LI and not on LI knows what really happened there. Let's not all rehash it as it's not a very good impression of the program and the parents Which I'm sure you are one off as you sound oh so familiar with all your hate and venom. See the thing is there are a lot of people that witnessed many things and you my friend are just better off leaving it alone and moving on.

You really must be a total loser . First no one has any clue what you are babbling about . How would anyone know who this kid is . If the kid is on LEG 2nd team honestly do you really think she is better than the top kids from YJ , TG , Liberty , Elevate . You act as if other people have any clue about some 13 yo kid . If the kid were that good why would Leg be only too willing to see her go .