Originally Posted by Anonymous

You sound douchie. Don't think we need to watch out for Notre Dame, Dad. No more Barb Sullivan means goalie gets exposed. Big difference. Most improved record and biggest surprise threat since everyone is counting them out ... Northwestern. Best sophomore goalie in the land. [/qu

I stand corrected you don't only sound douchie but are a [lacrosse] . Stop with the best nonsense and stop with knocking down or singling out one kid who you have in a short time shown yourself to be obsessed with. Northwestern ... a real surprise threat , yeah no one has ever heard of that program before even though you just had 10 posters say It's the same teams that have a shot at winning it each year and it has not changed. Thanks for naming one of the most successful NCAA programs in history as a surprise threat .

Which one kid? I named and referred to many young women, not kids. You don't apparently know the difference. Your name-calling exposes you as more of a kid than these very accomplished young women. I name NU as a surprise Nat Champ pick THIS year, because they went 11-10 last year and the oh so sophisticated lacrosse elite on this website believe them to be well past their prime as a program. And you yourself picked at least 4 teams ahead of them including the amazingly insightful statement that UNC and MD are still "far ahead". WOW, what analysis. Way to go out on a limb. Then go on to throw out the #3 an#5 team from laxpower last year. So your super amazing position is to watch out for 4 of the best 5 teams from last year. Way to go Einstein. So yeah, USC and NU are out of the box picks for Nat Champ this year. Try exercising your brain. Think a little. Maybe you too can come up with something a little different. Probably not. [/quote]

"Which one kid?"
"means goalie gets exposed."
If you are too ignorant to see you did single out one kid then I also get why you don't see that calling NW a "surprise threat" is ridiculous. Now try and back track on what you actually said .
[/quote]

Listen sensitive little goalie dad, I mentioned many young women, not just one. You just wanted to focus on that one. I mentioned the goalie at NU, the great goalie at USC (national team, yup), Barb Sullivan, the superstar from BBP among others. You chose to focus on one. You obviously are a little golden domer suck up. NU has not won a championship since 2012, has had a declining record every year since then, and finished 11-10 last year and 12th in the final coach's poll. To pick them this year as National Champion is absolutely an upset pick. You should actually know just a little bit about what you speak before you put finger to keyboard. You should probably leave it stuck where it usually is. [/quote]

If I left it stuck there your wife would never be able to get dressed. You mentioned one player in a negative light and only one because you like to pick on players out of some insecurity. [/quote]

You are clearly a loser.