Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Well, I'll give you credit. Your spelling improved but your punctuation was horrible. Your SBU professors and CR must be so proud of you. [/quote

So is your wife , loser. How is my punctuation now? Now go back to TG so your daughter can learn to abuse women because of their looks. Good luck to her when she finds a loser like you who hates women but lives punctuation .

I do not "live" punctuation. I'll assume you meant "loves". Man, you better stop before you hurt yourself and disappoint CR even more. By the way, I'm not connected to TG in any way. I don't even live in NY.

No I meant lives because an [lacrosse] like you never loves anything. The good news is nothing ever loves an [lacrosse] like you. I see you have stopped going after a women because of their looks, seems you realize it was too easy to make you look like the women hater you are. Keep posting I will not let you get from under that rock you call home. It must be difficult for you to raise a daughter when you hate women so much. No one believes you are not TG, but everyone knows why it embarrasses you.

Okay, you're making this too easy. You used "women" and "women" incorrectly. I'm beginning to think you DIDN'T graduate from anywhere. I do not live in NY, NJ, CT or anywhere near there. And, I would only be embarrassed if that dude CR was my leader.