Originally Posted by Anonymous
here NJ my daughters freshman class has 4 verbals already. 2 ivy's and two top 20 programs. one of the kids is a pot head, go figure. none had any grades posted, hadn't got one GB, assist, goal or anything. some strange things happening in this sport..
Oh let me guess you are from STEPS? Your jealousy should be very embarrassing to you. Doesn;t matter what you think, matters what the school/coaches see. Somehow parents always think they no better and the excuse is always politics. Also, to call a freshman girls a pothead you should be ashamed of yourself. Go back under your rock and if you want your daughter recruited tell her to play better.

You're a regular Columbo there guy! Probably complete with the creepy raincoat.. Now have a toke and relax..
you are everything that is bad about the sport. Completely jealous of everyone else rather than happy for them. And post anonymously that one of the 14-year old kids is a pothead on a lax message board. I hope Shoulberg cuts your daughter from STEPS, would serve you right.