Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
to the poster that cited the best player on team X is pre med, I agree that the best players can write their own tickets. The top girls on each team that were coveted by every school get more latitude then the girls on the roster outside of the top handful. Look at the rosters overwhelming amount of undecided communications, liberal arts, women's studies etc. My daughter is not a top players but will get D1 money but she was turned down point blank by coaches after she said she wanted to major in engineering. Coaches weren't bending on that.

Its posts like this that are just ridiculous. You post some non-sense like its a fact .Do you really think that the coaches are letting the kids they need the most and give the most money to take the most time consuming majors while the kids they give the least money to and need the least are forced to take the easy majors. Does that make any sense to anyone.

I think that the inference is that the best players have more leverage in picking their majors than the rest of them