Originally Posted by Anonymous

You really must be a total loser . First no one has any clue what you are babbling about . How would anyone know who this kid is . If the kid is on LEG 2nd team honestly do you really think she is better than the top kids from YJ , TG , Liberty , Elevate . You act as if other people have any clue about some 13 yo kid . If the kid were that good why would Leg be only too willing to see her go .

You must be a moron to make a statement like that. Do you really think every girl in any club actually gets to be on the team they should be on? F*****g Tool!

I would like to add the complete absence of context here. I have seen many players look like rock stars on one team, only to disappear on another. Huge leap from teal to team up, another huge leap from there to YJ A or top Md teams. Remember 2020 leggy A was built on a small handful of YJ B girls, with lesser talent to fill the gaps. Projecting a player as a stud on top team of Leggy may not work out as well as you think, much less touting as a top 10 LI player even further of a stretch. Not sure the team's Leggy B plays in tourneys, but I can assure you it is nothing close to the top M&D, Skywalkers etc...of the world. And to further add to the context, I have seen the weakest struggling players on A teams drop to the B teams and look like the end all. The only way to know if a player is the real deal is to put her on a top team with other top players and then play against another top team, do that for 3 or 4 games and see what you got. Maybe she is the end all, but you have no idea as of right now.

Stop already. You are forgetting lax is a small community. People know who can play. Your critique is falling on deaf ears now. Leg is a very good team. Lost to tg by 1 when they had the franchise. Lost to yja by 2 twice when u guys have the franchise.
Just root all the girls on. [/quote]

Leg is a good team for demoted A and no choices left B players, Both teams are loaded with low B level players with delusional parents like yourself. real players stay away from this program. I do see your program is having trouble filling rosters and attracting talent.. When do you think we will see a turnaround?