Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You're obviously clueless, for a kid fairly new to the sport I'm impressed as my daughter has been playing since 1st grade. I guess you have never seen that girl, and I am guessing you were not at YJ tryouts to see the job she did on those girls on both A and B. Did any non YJ players crack the A team?

Looks like everyone on the A team had a jersey # so no outsiders cracked the top team. 3 or 4 non YJ made the B team. A few existing A's went down and a few existing B's went up. Looks like the fairest tryouts in years. I think its great that existing B's were rewarded and moved up before outsiders were put on the Curcio team like in years past [/quote]

Looks like you have no idea how things work, fair as in who has paid the recruiting fee or who has paid for private lessons .I guess that's fair because everyone can pay the extra but don't pretend it's purely lacrosse based. That said to those who made the top team without buying your way on congrats . [/quote]

Sorry but I don't think you can gripe this year. Everybody thought the new kids would make A. Nobody thought A kids would be dropped. The B call ups to A will always be argued because they just hit the lottery and everyone else had a losing ticket