Originally Posted by Anonymous
To change the subject a little, my 2020 daughter visited a few schools December and January. The visits were real visits, requested by schools. The visits were anywhere between 4-8 hours and went well, but to date there haven't been any offers. When I look at the schools she visited most of them are still filling out their 2019 rosters, and the schools did mention they would get back to us when they sorted out their recruits. Each school Said she was high on their list, but I know they'll say things like that anyway. I know that if she was the #1 or #2 choice obviously she'd have gotten a response, but typically how long before schools come back, or is it most likely something that will need to be revisited in the spring? Please try to answer question without sarcasm, I'm just trying to get a feel for the process. Thanks

Ask more questions next time , things like " where am I on your recruiting list" etc so you know better where you stand.Not sure if you play for a club but would not hurt to have your club coach/director reach out and see what they are thinking.