Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]You all sound ridiculous! You should start thinking about where your kid is going to high school. In the MIAA, the 28s were loaded with talent, leaving only a few places that will have room and money for our boys. STM seems to be the only place that will take anyone, given how their season has played out.[/quote

I watched the Hawks/ FCA game today after my son's game. All I can say is wow. The Hawks are awful compared to other Hawks teams. They nearly lost today. Good luck with the high school search…

One thing that you have to take into consideration.....that most seem to be forgetting is that the 2029 class is the first group to walk through "AGE VERIFICATION". I got a chance to watch the FCA vs CRABS 2028 game yesterday and there was a lot of talent on the field, but more importantly the size of the kids on the field is insane. In talking to a parent, they guessed that approximately 6-8 players on each team are probably "hold backs"..Crabs has two "double holdbacks" and none would be eligible to play if the 2028's were under the AGE VERIFICATION rules. That's approximately 12-16 players. Now again, it doesn't matter at all once you get to high school so who cares.....but I can guarantee you that there are 20-25 current 7th grade players out there, who are being forced to play up at 2028's this season due to age verification (take a look at Crabs 2028 B team for several), who won't be allowed to play in HOCO next season as an 8th grader, but who will be allowed to play in non-age verified tournaments in the fall / summer (pretty much every tournament but NLF) as 2029's next season.