Please explain what THE END RESULT is when you push? Is it scholarships, money, social status, just want to clarify what you mean by THE END RESULT. I never mentioned anything about hunger or being pushed or hunger for elite play. I think many kids strive for that. I was commenting on how adults on this thread act and represent their children and the sport of lacrosse. At recent tournaments I have seen parents screaming to their kids with the most degrading, embarrassing, and irresponsible way. Things I have heard .... "You are lazy get you butt moving!" (While kid was on the field playing). Walking off the field after winning "You F!@#ing stunk today! I can't F!@(^ing believe you played like that". If this is ok and acceptable to you so be it. I want to leave this on a positive note. Lacrosse is about growing the game. I have seen great relationships build among boys from many teams across Maryland that have recognized each other from tournaments for their play and have acknowledged each other on the field. It's about them.