Originally Posted by Anonymous
This weeks game predictions - Not looking for team bashing or S$%^ starting conversations. Only productive conversations please. We have enough of that from our friends from the north.

ELITE - How will/have teams adjusted to the shot clock?

Annapolis Hawks Green - Legends - Hawks will win (+3) A closer game then expected depending on what Legends shows up, I chose this as the elite division POSSIBLE spoiler.

True Chesapeake Black - FCA - TC will win by (+4). HOPE FCA did some soul searching and figured out how to implement their talents. Can FCA adjust to the shot clock. A previous poster said they turned the ball over 3+ times because of it.

Next Level - Predators Red - NL will continue what hawks started last week by (+7). Welcome to the elite division Preds.

Team 91 - Madlax Capital - ML will win by (+5). Let's see what 91 did in the off season.

AAA
ProStart - Bethesda Blue - BB will pull a close one off by (-3) PS seemed to struggle with HOCO. Will PS begin gelling as a cohesive team to pull away in games or will all the game be close?

Shore Kaos - Annapolis Hawks Black - This game will be a wash. Totally up in the air based on which team lets in the most goals. Goal production is low for each of these teams. Face offs will also be a key Factor

True NOVA Black - Carroll Manor - Nova will get the win based on goal production. (+3). This game is my POSSIBLE spoiler. Which Carroll Manor will show up.

Team Maryland White - HoCo - HoCo should win this game (+4). true has let in the largest number of goals. If TMW can keep the goals down they have a chance of not.

I agree with all of this. Not sure what has happened to FCA since last year but they are really struggling this fall through the spring. They've had some very close losses to some really good teams and then a few head scratchers as well. They were the one team i thought did very well adjusting from AAA to Elite last year.