Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
As the season is coming to an end here are the current, top 10, Maryland Rankings. Hawks and Next Level definitely belong at the top. True Chesapeake, FCA, and LTLC are top 3,4, and 5 and can easily be interchanged in my opinion if they go head to head. Who knows what the outcome will be. The bottom 5 out 10 are exactly that. Interesting to see how age verification will impact this list next year. I am sure every top team will be losing some players. (numbers represent where they rank nationally)

3 Annapolis Hawks Green (2029)
9 Next Level 2029

11 FCA MD 2029
42 True Chesapeake (2029)
45 LTLC Legends 2029

81 Saltwater South (2029)
112 Bethesda LC 2029 Blue
117 True Baltimore Black (2029)
119 Kelly Post Grey (2029)
121 Predators MD (2029)

Hawks definitely #1
Next Level #2

3-5....let's remember that LTLC does not exist anymore. Crabs 2029 is now in play. They already had 4-5 guest players playing with them this summer and hearing that there is a lot of turnover within LTLC coming with that transition.

If age verification goes through both True and FCA would lose one big piece of there offense from last season from what I have been told.

6-10....what the heck has happened to Predators and True Baltimore Black? After having success and winning the 2029 AAA division of HOCO, Preds has had a tough summer. Just lost to Team Money 2029 this past weekend who didn't win one game in AAA this spring.

Year after year it amazes me the difference in talent, skill level, and coaching between the Elite Teams and the AAA division. Very interested to see if Team 91 MD gets bumped to AAA or if they hold.

Hearing that VLC's best player may be leaving and could have others following as well.

So LTLC is officially gone now? So glad we got out earlier then.