Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone notice the Circuit "All America" selections.... more absurdity.

Nationals take 6 of the 14 positions despite having 4 scorers in the top 14. Meanwhile, Rebels has has the #1 and #5 scorers yet they weren't selected.

Kids who ranked in the 20's in scoring were picked due to name recognition.

I'm not saying the Rebels players shouldn't have been selected but the team was 3-7. I don't think it's uncommon for players from a team well below .500 to not be picked. Totaling a point against against RH and Nationals doesn't help their case.

Lastly, scoring is probably not the right metric to evaluate the LSM, defenseman and goalie from Nationals (3 of the 6 players selected.)

By that criteria, how do you justify only 2 Red Hots players being selected despite being undefeated and the #1 seed, yet Nationals has 6 players selected.

My any objective criteria, I don't know how you name a midfielder who is #21 in points on the 3rd ranked team over the top points producer in the entire league regardless of his team's standing.

Take all that Circuit talk nonsense to the 2028 board since that’s what many of these kids are anyway

Precisely! Let's talk about the only tournament that has true 2029's playing. I predict True Ches will do quite well in the LWSC Championship Event. What are others thoughts?

Let's talk about HOCO instead. Thanks for stopping by and trying to shake that hornets nest weekly...