Originally Posted by Anonymous
It’s not a team event. That’s the difference. Totally different format.

Our sport is so lost. BS national teams and “me” moments teaching kids that it’s all about them.

Keep on turning a blind eye, I’m sure your one of those guys dropping thousands a year on making sure little Johnny feels like he’s the best of the best Becuase he made some special team too.

Good talk.

You will get nowhere with that talk to many. Most of the quarter zip crowd will defend these type of events until around 8/9th/10 grade, depending on how brainwashed they are by Clubs and events.. Then its, why did I do all these ...

National teams are good for kids to meet other kids from different states that maybe they will meet in college down the line or just become friends with through social media. It can also allow for kids to travel and play in different states. If the parents want to spend money for that so be it. No need to garbage on Kids for wanting to play on these teams or the parents for being able to pay for them to play on them. And not all kids are invited to play on national teams, they do not accept every kid trust me.
Apex that the PLL is associated with is similar to national teams. Just a fun time to play with and against different kids. Lighten up.

Thanks Director and friends. Who is saying anything about kids? It is about money and parents who are gullible to every National Team wind that blows by