Originally Posted by Anonymous
This weeks game summary.- It’s Small this week. My other “hobbies” got in the way. LOL  Add any information that could be interesting to the conversation.

Things noticed this week. The goal differentials in games is getting smaller. The idea that stronger teams are blowing out the weaker teams is not happening. Compared to previous years change is coming with team growth and development.

Hawks v. Team 91 - Did not watch. So what is going on with either Hawks or Team 91? Better yet, what is happening with Hawks? 6-5 going into the middle of the season. By now teams are either falling off or picking up the pace. I did not watch the game, however any insight would be appreciated for anyone that saw it. Curious to see how Team 91 and Preds play. Hawks will control the game with FCA. Won’t be blowout however hawks will control 95% of the game.

Legends v. Preds - As expected Legends won, but not sure if it was a dominant win with Preds scoring more goals than they have had in previous games. Great to see a game being played at USA Lacrosse. Great venue. Legends next level will be. A close game.

Madlax v. FCA - So FCA continues to slide. Would have never thought they would be 1 and 5. Very uncharacteristic. I understand the injury bug has plagued the team and continues to plaque them. The game was, as previous games had played out for FCA, with lack of offense and struggles in the defense. Madlax was consistent and organized on offense. Even though I saw little inventiveness that steered away from predictable play calling, Madlax was able to use their speed and discipline to work their way through FCA’s defense. Madlax’s defense was consistent with getting ground balls and forcing turn overs. The defense was able to shutdown passing lanes and use slides to make sure FCA could not penetrate towards the goal. Offensively FCA showed times when they caught Madlax’s defense off guard and was able to score, however this was overshadowed by their simple mistakes in ball movement and attaining ground balls. Defensively FCA still struggles with missing assignments and knowing where to be. Future success for FCA’s defense will be determined by an established clear defensive leader on the field. Madlax is where they should be at 4-1 with challenging game this week against TC. FCA will struggle with Hawks. However they are due for an upset win. Not sure if this will be it.

True Chesapeake v. Next Level - Didn’t watch it but was expecting it to closer then to was. Next level playsLegends and TC v. Madlax should be a good game. TC has a double header. The question is how two games in a day will affect each team especially one being at 8 pm.

Predictions

FCA Vs. Hawks - Hawks +5
Madlax Vs. TC - TC +1
Legends Vs Next Level - Next Level +1
Predators Red Vs. Team 91 - Team 91 +1
Team 91 Vs. TC - TC +4

Heard that something happened with the Hawks players and coach. Team was up 4-1 at the end of the first quarter and then many starters rode the bench for the rest of the game. Not sure if it was a punishment or simply getting depth players time.
"Simply getting depth players time"..... I'm sure that is not the reason. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

2029s no longer have Mike Mollot. Thats the entire problem.

Signed- Mike Mollot