Originally Posted by Anonymous
The warriors did not win the 5th grade bracket. Get your facts straight. They won the 4th grade B bracket. Big difference.

5th grade West! Look it up Moron, you F'ing bitter moron. I would like to find you and have the boys taunt you while wearing their championship t shirts!😃😃😃

Dude. Slow yourself down. They beat a 91 Stampede team, which is a developmental team that is made up of any kids who can correctly identify the difference between a lacrosse stick and a baseball bat. AND they beat this new Empire org which is also a 91 venture so that was most likely made of of the same "special" kids. Play a real team, then talk

Like I said... they beat bigger and stronger kids. 5th graders. And if you have even a light grip on reality you understand the difference that a year makes at their level. I'm not criticizing the teams that they played. Each team had some good players and some that are developing. What I AM saying is that the Warriors played very well and showed a lot of heart in the process. Your kid obviously lost or you wouldn't be commenting. Did he play for the Team LI team that the Warriors beat in the championship game???? I'm assuming, yes. See you in the spring.