Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays on the Bandits..... this is all [lacrosse]. We have two holdbacks. And it's because of early academics, not to be a better lax players. People like to rip the Bandits because those kids, for the most part, are better than the kids on every other team. Is the coach a lunatic? Absolutely. Do we travel too much? No doubt about it? Is is way too expensive? Probably. But tell me another 4th grade youth lacrosse team that has the opportunity to play for a coach with that kind of pedigree. Will it be worth it in the long run? I have no idea. But I think if he continues to grow as a player and is fortunate enough to stay on the team then he is getting the absolute best coaching available on the east coast.

Thank you Marybeth for that insightful comment. You kid is a 12 yr old playing against 9 yr olds. FACT.

If you are so strong and know this to be FACT- put your name to it or don't call any child out. And you are?

Oh yes, a coward, hiding behind anonymous but addressing a child's mother in a public forum by name and touting FACTS as you know it.