Originally Posted by Anonymous
The warriors did not win the 5th grade bracket. Get your facts straight. They won the 4th grade B bracket. Big difference.

5th grade West! Look it up Moron, you F'ing bitter moron. I would like to find you and have the boys taunt you while wearing their championship t shirts!😃😃😃

Dude. Slow yourself down. They beat a 91 Stampede team, which is a developmental team that is made up of any kids who can correctly identify the difference between a lacrosse stick and a baseball bat. AND they beat this new Empire org which is also a 91 venture so that was most likely made of of the same "special" kids. Play a real team, then talk

Dude, I will slow down after the boys run you over as they hustle to congratulate their goalie!

You are a huge a-hole!

Two tries to diminish a win in the 5th grade bracket by these 4th grade boys. You are the worst kind of scum bucket. The kids know they are the second team at 91 in their age and still don't let it back them down, instead of trying to encourage them, you rip them, stating the wrong information, then when you get called out on it you just keep spouting BS and ripping more kids, I absolutely hate people like you who amuse themselves on the backs of 9 year olds. The best part of this post is that I am laughing about it, and the reason is that my son, who knows these boys, says you are just a loser whose own kid probably hates you!