Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The point is your acting like a baby and you should stay off this site and go on a political site. Btw I have both a late start kid smile and an early start kid. One in college and two currently in youth one is a regular start kid if you can call it that. It NEVER was an issue w me. My oldest was a goalie and in seventh grade played varsity in the summers. He was getting nailed by rising juniors in seventh grade I worried my [lacrosse] off! Idk I just think you sound like a baby!
I only once paid more then $1000 for summer of lax. My kids play a ton of lax all summer. So I think your nuts for doing that but each their own. $100 bucks for a try out to travel to jersey and play a long island team. Whatever dude! I've been in any situation and honestly I don't see a problem with it.
how old are we, dude?

old enough to have a junior in college and young enough to have per schoolers. What's my age have to do w this subject? When i played lax we were lucky to string together a team from five age groups. The game was more physical too. Stop crying foul and cap locking cheater. Dude!