Originally Posted by Anonymous

Says every tournament. Always in the rules.

That is correct...pro player rules clearly state that you can not play for 2 different teams during the tourney. SST clearly had Badgers ...SST clearly cheated. It is what it is. I'm sure their director knew they were cheating but must have wanted a tee shirt.

Momma's Boyz also cheated with 91 players. How do you think their momma's feel about that?

Mamas Boys, Bandits, South Shore Thunder and Honey Badgers all had kids playing for multiple teams during this tournament. They all cheated. It happens every tournament. Wolfpack kids play for other teams, Empire kids play for other teams, Igloo kids play for other teams. This is not new. This is not unique to this tournament. The only reason that anyone is talking about it is because the Wolfpack lost. The few parents can't accept the fact that they are not better than 4th grade teams. It's pathetic. Get over it.
one could argue that what is more pathetic is the fact that your coach couldn't bare to loose to a 3rd grade team a second time so he cheated. On a scale of level of pathetic-ness... that might just take the cake. But to justify his actions by saying everyone does it is more pathetic than anything really. Is that what you teach your children???? If everyone else is cheating it's OK for you to... [/quote]

I don't have a kid on HB or SST. I just want all of you Wolfpack old women to shut the [lacrosse] up about your great team. You're on a 2023 thread talking about how much better your son's team is than all 2023 teams except HB and Bandits. Clearly, last Saturday was a harsh wake-up call for you because you won't let it go. I watched the SST with their Igloo and HB kids get smacked all over the field by some 2023 teams last tournament. They're just not that good. I get it. You wanted to win so you could come on here and boast about how your 3rd grade team beat up a weak 4th grade bracket. But you lost to a team that most 4th grade teams can beat (even with the HB's) and now you realize that your son's team is just a really good 3rd grade team. I feel sorry for your son that it's not enough for you.