Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Having an 8th and 9th grader playing , you guys sound insane. These boys are 9 years old. I know when mine were that age this immature name calling , insulting , chest pumping didn't go on. You guys and gals are losing it. Relax. When your son is in 8th grade there will maybe be 3/4 kids on the team that are on your "A" team now. You will see. Good luck.

Why are you on a 2023 thread if your kids are older. Not buying it.

The poster is on this thread because maybe they want to help some obviously

unbalanced individuals. You should pay some attention to folks who have kids who have been through youth lacrosse and moved up into HS and college. Their insight may bring some sanity to those not possessing any. Maybe their words will help your son as well who might just be sick of hearing his Mom and Dad talk so badly about other players and coaches.

thank you for possibly responding to yourself. I get it. there are unbalanced people on this thread. that is what you get when everything is anonymous. I find all of this completely useless as far as what is true and what is being embellished. Everyone has been there, done that. Kid is great. So on and so on. You are wasting your breath thinking people are going to stop acting like that. actually engaging in conversation is what fuels the fire of these individuals. This site will eventually fold because the lawsuits are going to be piling up once the laws catch up to social media libelous statements. My point is I have no idea if what you are saying is from experience or if it just sounds good. It's pretty obvious to a balanced person that we have a long way to go as far as who our kids will be playing with. Using the word insane may be true but it just fuels the fire. These tit for tat conversations on here are between people that already have a beef with one another. It's a cowardly way of harassing someone but no one really knows who is actually speaking. That's very dangerous because kids are on here too.

Exactly why I was on the thread. I also have a 2022 and have to say my sons team doesn't act like that. No doubt that the 3/4 graders are showing better skills each year. That doesn't mean you have a prodigy child. It means he and hundreds of others all over are at that level. It's a long journey. Enjoy the friendships he and you will make along the way. Your "enemy " on Igloo or 91B might be your sideline buddy in a few years. Good luck and enjoy it.

Here's where your statement makes assumptions ....and you know what that makes...

"thank you for possibly responding to yourself. I get it. there are unbalanced people on this thread"....I posted the statement as a moderator and certainly didn't respond to myself.

" that is what you get when everything is anonymous."....Trust me you are NOT anonymous.

" This site will eventually fold because the lawsuits are going to be piling up once the laws catch up to social media libelous statements"....Maybe those making such statements will have an issue. BOTC will be fine thanks.

"It's a cowardly way of harassing someone but no one really knows who is actually speaking."......You couldn't be more wrong about not knowing who is actually posting. You yourself should register. At least you get to make a cool name.

Back of the Cage