Originally Posted by Anonymous
Second that. The helmet hits were out of control. And after one Express player hit an opposing player in the head-- when he went to the penalty box the Express coach smiled and congratulated him on a job well done. It's too bad because they are a very good team but their skill and ability are being overshadowed by dirty antics. They could play a clean respectable game and still blow teams away. Unfortunate they choose to tarnish the sport of lacrosse with cheap shots when the refs aren't looking. They deserve a good beat down by the Bandits. Again!

Badgers play very physical, nothing wrong with that considering it's a physical sport. Thay have kids who are not afraid to hit. Refs control the penalties and they play a man down if there is a penalty. It's part of the game folks. Get use to it because it only gets worse. Badgers are a very talented team who happen to play a physical game as well. It's obviously working because they can't be beat.

It's dirty loser, and you love watching it go on. I only wish my kid went to school with some of the "usual" cheap shot kids they'd get a beat down, but it would only be a harmless physical lunch break.

Don't kid yourself; your boy is getting his a$$ kicked on school too. Just like you did when you were 10. Like Father like son. LOL

My 10 year old is actually an amateur wrestler and boxer. He can kick your 1 cheap shot defender as well as the slasher midfielders a$$'s off the field. So remember that tough guy Badger. And one other thing.... even though my son can kick any of your kids a$$'s during a game, he has never been taught to cheap shot anybody. He has class and sportsmanship values. Weasels lack both.

You're a moron.

Alpha moron.