Originally Posted by Anonymous

Terps lost the game to crabs due to poor coaching, yes they did play back to back games but the fact that MC only played 12(13) players and had the rest watch was, in my opinion, just poor coaching. the first half, he rotated player letting them rest but for some unknown reason, he decided, in his infinite wisdom, to push the 12(13) players and they were dragging. I have observed this from MC do this on several occasions in various tournaments and each time, they have lost.

Just my observations, no affiliation with Express, just like watching quality games.

I would love to know who would be in Pasadena Md. at 4pm on a cold Sunday afternoon with no affiliation to the Express but just wanted to watch the game? no affiliation with the express yet was able to keep track of playing time of 24 players on a team that he/she has no affiliation with in both in the first half and the second half? are you a 91 parent or coach that was in no rush to get home so you stuck around for an extra hour to keep track of playing time? or perhaps you are in fact affiliated with the express and perhaps even affiliated with one of the players that did not play a lot in the second half?

As for my observations of the game (I am affiliated with the team) The Crabs are better then the Terps - the first half the Terps won every faceoff, either straight win or procedure and the Terps wound up getting 2 or 3 man ups because of all the procedure penalties also in the first half the Terps goalie played the best half of goal tending I have ever seen. The second half possession was 75% Crabs, they are big- strong and fast and dominated the game. I think that they beat the Terps 10 out of 10 times no matter who the coach is.

One thing missing from your post is a denial of the allegation that only 1/2 the kids on the team actually played in the game.

This issue has been discussed repeatedly on this site, but if only 1/2 the kids played he should be beyond ashamed. Getting kids all jacked up for a big recruiting weekend only to have them just stand around freezing their asses off with no chance to show the litany of D-1 coaches what they can do....real nice.

The fact that this garbage has happended (many times) before and will likely continue doesn't make it any less gross.....Cannot imagine why a parent would pay the fees, gas, hotel, etc. to have their kid treated that way.

[/i][i][i][/i]

I can not confirm nor deny the playing time of all the kids but I am sure a few played less in the crabs game then they played in the first three games, the point of my post was that I question the persons claim to not being affiliated with the express yet knows the players well enough to know who is playing and how much they are playing. I have a kid on the team and I don't even know all the players on the team, and with them wearing their tryout pinnies and not regular numbers I couldn't name half the kids on the field at any one time yet this unaffiliated poster knows who played and how much they played well enough to say MC lost the game. silly silly silly