Originally Posted by Anonymous
First things first all of these boys names are posted on multiple websites, this one included #87488 - 10/06/14 01:41 PM. Go to the NXT website and they are posted. They are posted on facebook, instagram, and twitter daily as promotion for the event.

All the boys mentioned are some of the best out there. It absolutely is a compliment to the boys I mention. What is the big deal about predicting who might or might not make the all star team. Wasn't berating or putting anyone down. These are just the best players I think at their positions going to the event. There are a number of players that will standout from Long Island at the event that will surprise. The players I mention again are some of the strongest at their positions. If someones opinion isnt the same as yours its wrong. If I said they stunk and were horrible that would be a different story. Good luck to all.

revisionist history dude - when you posted the original list you followed up with

"There will be a few others that will be selected because of political manipulation. I have a hard time predicting these selections. These types of selections and players are good but not deserving of the accolades that are bestowed upon them through daddy's connections."

you claim you were not berating or putting anyone down? saying that if they are not on your list and make the team it is "because of political manipulation"? or " These types of selections and players are good but not deserving" how could that NOT be considered berating or putting down.

Man up and post YOUR name !!!!

The boys I had mentioned regarding the all star team are the best at their positions. So no berating of them.

In regards to the political selections I do not name them. If you don't know who the free-be selections are you have not been around this sport. There are going to be players who are selected to events based on who their dads are. Anyone who has been around this age group knows who the better players are. People also know who uses their political influence to get players selected to events. Remember what I wrote is not gospel. It was just opinion.