Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
to the guy trashing this convention of a tourny--Guess your kid didn't get invited to come play with fca...a few turtles did and all catholics well represented. not a joke tourny as far as i have seen. plenty of commits here playing.

Just dont read updates if you are not interested.

For tryout guy--every team puts them on the website, no need to look here

So just how many top 10 D1 coaches are chilling on the sidelines up there anyway? My guess is prob a whopping zero (unless they are playing in the masters tournament)

Yes; a convention of a tourney... Terps begging kids to go; FCA filling spot just as mentioned by whatever mercenaries they can get, sweet lax trying to make a "committed only team" that serves only to sweeten their club's name if they win.....

Twerps beating twerps in the semi's? .......wow.

Seriously....not on the "must be there" radar for anyone.

I am so glad that your son does not play on the Terps or for any of the teams at Lake Placid now. I could only imagine how you'd behave on the sideline. Lake Placid is a beautiful place to visit and sometimes it's just about having fun playing a great game of lacrosse. This is why the boys began playing this game in the first place-for fun. All the parents knew that no coaches would be here. I feel sorry that you feel the only lacrosse worth playing is in front of D1 coaches. I feel sorry that you don't understand that and most of all I feel sorry for your child because I'm pretty sure you will kill his love of this game. Go back and read what you wrote and ask yourself, "Would I be proud of myself if my family knew I wrote this?"