Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can we move the club specific conversation ot the club pages. Fall Freshman year is a no joke season for recruiting. My son and I are completely lost.

Our Club is going to what I think are good events. Can somebody please list/rank the Fall 2014 events for 2018 CLub teams and your view on priority ranking. I think Philly Freshman (team event on Sunday) is tops but not sure. Is the fl$ 3d fall event a good event?

For individuals:
Philly Freshman (Saturday individual) - is thie number one as well?
Jake Reed Fall - in Charlotte and same weekend as Philly
Inside Lacrosse Regional - This is only one month away and is also in North Carolina. Is anyone going?

I don't know what else is out there. Please share opinions.

With a limited budget we wnat to make sure we go to the right events.

Before anyone goes nuts, below is just one man's opinion...
Fall Individual:
1. Freshman Philly
2. Jake Reed, but same weekend as Philly. If invited to both, must go to Philly. If not go to JR
3. Legacy, NE Fall 120 Showcase, Loaded with D1 coaches.
4. Nat 175
5. K&J, Island Uprising, others
Also, cannot underestimate the value of individual College Prospect days for schools your son has interest in, or for those who have shown interest in your son.
Personally, my son is doing 2or3 showcases 2or3 tourns and a couple of school prospect days. Which by the way is way too much. However, with college prospect days, tourns and showcases your son could be playing every weekend from mid Sept to December. Crazy.

Where can one find the info on prospect days.

If your son did any recruiting level events this past summer, he must have received emails. Check his email box. They have been coming for a while. Not bragging, just whats happening.
tweets from @ilinvitational begging clubs to nominate players to their showcase which is 1.5 weeks away. Trying hard not be a hater but this is definitely a buyer beware type of communication.