Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like MANY PARENTS have been weighing in on this topic. How do you know if the parents of this NOW 2019 goalie, his coaches, etc are evening reading this????

People do have lives. They work, play tennis, golf, etc....Not everyone in the lax world reads this.

People reading BOTC are entitled to opinions. It is not bullying. Bullying is when the actual person is involved.

It is a real shame.... I/we personally know the real 2019 goalie that lost his spot to this reclass. He is VERY good!

The consequences of this are very real.
What about the 13yr old boy? Should he bear the brunt of this?

Say what you want... but everyone involved knows it "just ain't right"...

Like steeling signs, counting cards and flopping, when we see it - it looks ridiculous to get caught and we all know it's wrong to do. However unlike those instances, the real impact here is the opportunity taken away from a very real little kid.

Club coaches & HS coaches --- loosing credibility and meaning of true sportsmanship.
Parents --- no character cheaters stacked deck in sons favor
Older kid --- mommmy/daddy's little boy - no respect for you

My hope for the true age kid--- you'll be fine. You'll work hard & play hard. Your success will come from exactly that hard work, determination and honest effort. with that you'll be better prepared for the real world work, family & life.

my advice for cheater boy.. someday you'll actually be faced the challenge of performing & excelling without the aid of mommy & daddy's wallet or influence. too bad you weren't a chance. I don't blame you but I don't respect you.