Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hopefully KARMA will take over and when that kid tries to get in the college he wants someone will do the same to him. Then watch the nicest parents in the world cry fowl. What goes around, eventually comes around and the way they came in is the way they will go out.

Do any of you really read what you post before hitting the submit button. Take a deep breath and count to 10 before submitting. Imagine [I know, this means you have to really think out of the box] if the roles were reversed, would this post classify as cyber bullying, I believe that isn't allowed and there are laws against it. CAGE, you really need to understand what is being written and put an end to this.
Please stop with the cyber bullying nonsense Oprah! There Is no " cyber bullying" law in NYS.

No bullying here, just stating opinions about cheaters. Last I checked, people are entitled to their opinions. Bullying is what happens because of these choices. Sad that the parents put their kid in the position to be ridiculed. Just looking out for the poor kid!
You are probably cheating on your wife you schmuch. Let it go already. The anger you have over this issue is unreal. Have a drink (or maybe you already did as you posts are so ridiculously over the top).