Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice turn out for the free tune up session put on by Igloo, could be a top contender for the older grade teams. A job well done to TA and crew.

Before you hurt yourself patting yourself on the back , understand big difference between kids showing up for free clinic and top A players leaving their team as they get ready for recruiting with an unknown in the showcase world.

you are reading too much into the original comment. everyone knows that igloo has always had a great program for the younger kids, it is only stating that they are now expanding out to the older groups. nothing about top kids leaving their programs.

Not reading too much in to it. Just reading it!

"Could be top contender for the older grades"
"Job well done"

Anyone who can make the first two teams of express or 91 , or the top teams of fl$, Jesters or outlaws will not be playing igloo.

Maybe you put together a decent B team at best.

Don't care about a vs b. This is a recruiting year. I want my son on a team that is going to the Fall Philly, preparing kids for Jake Reed, Maverick and Brine. And planning on doing Adrenaline and NXT next summer.

The showcases are upon us. Philly individual invites are out. Jake reed invites, and I'm not talking about the watered down 3d tryouts, will go out soon. Same with maverick. Changing teams at this point is risky.