Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really I don't think there is much change in the divisional alignment, only a few questions. Season opens on Saturday March 26th for '26 & '27 grad years and concludes the weekend of May 21st & 22nd. That makes for a 7 game schedule (assuming taking Easter w/e off as usual) unless there is a similar scheduling as last season where some teams played two games in a weekend. (Note that the numbers DO NOT indicate division standings, only serve as team count for that division).

Elite
1) Who will fill out the bottom two spots? My guess based on last spring and this fall results is that Team MD (White) will stay put and True Annapolis swaps with Sidewinders (as noted previously, Zingos doesn't like their players to be challenged so they won't move up). Best guess for teams:

E1 - Hawks
E2 - Next Level
E3 - ML Capital
E4 - Crabs
E5 - FCA MD
E6 - Team 91
E7 - Team MD
E8 - True Annapolis Green

AAA
With Mesa MD folding, Looney's apparently not fielding a '27 team and assuming the TA Green moves to Elite, that leaves two openings to fill out an 8-team division. So one question is do any teams from AA move up? None of the AA teams had any notable wins last fall as all the games H2H with other HoCo teams were mostly from A and B divisions. If a team moves it is most likely only Madlax DMV, and there is no information on any new programs (other than MD Predators which will be discussed below). If so then AAA looks like:

3A1 - Sidewinders Black
3A2 - Zingos Black
3A3 - VLC
3A4 - True KP
3A5 - Kooper's
3A6 - BLC Blue
3A7 - Madlax DMV
3A8 - Open?

B1 - HLC
B2 - Ground Control
B3 - Top Caliber
B4 - Sidewinders Volt
B5 - MDX Red
B6 - Rockfish Neon
B7 - MDX North Blue
B8 - Predators

So the entire Looneys 2027 squad goes to Predators and suddenly they go from AAA to B? That's weird.

Having seen them play VLC (I believe it was a 1 point game until an onslaught of VLC points at the end of the game), they are not horrible and should be lower AAA or top of AA. Based on that one game I saw, they would beat any team you listed in B, A, and probably AA. In your AAA list, they would not beat Zingoes, SW, VLC, BLC and 50/50 on Kelly Post. They would absolutely beat Madlax DMV, who should be in AA.