Originally Posted by Anonymous
So the entire Looneys 2027 squad goes to Predators and suddenly they go from AAA to B? That's weird.

Having seen them play VLC (I believe it was a 1 point game until an onslaught of VLC points at the end of the game), they are not horrible and should be lower AAA or top of AA. Based on that one game I saw, they would beat any team you listed in B, A, and probably AA. In your AAA list, they would not beat Zingoes, SW, VLC, BLC and 50/50 on Kelly Post. They would absolutely beat Madlax DMV, who should be in AA.

Except that they lost to Madlax DMV in the fall. Also winless in the fall and last spring as Looney's (plus 4-18 in the summer as Looney's). I could see them making a case for A but not AA or above.

My son plays for VLC and I saw the Predators this fall. They gave us and Bethesda a good game. We scored a couple late to win. MLDMV was sharing players all tournament, surprise, surprise. So take that score for what it's worth. The Predators are probably upper AA or lower AAA.

LOL I have no love for Madlax or Predators but we were at that tournament and I laughed at loud at the (noticeably larger) "DMV 2027" players shuffling in and out, pre-game. I hope they didn't lose any games that tournament, because that would just be embarrassing. I believe they "accidentally" got bracketed against 2028 Predators as well. Oops!

Why the Preds directors would be so cavalier as to enter a ML event with every factor (sketchy roster subs, holdbacks, actual talent, cohesive teams) stacked against your Looneys Heroes is a mystery too, ha ha.

Predators are up for any challenge, unlike many holdback teams. Sorry your son didnt make Predators this year, always next year

So Preds are registered for the March Kickoff Invitational AA division? Should be fun to watch.

We were there. Where were Preds?