Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dreaming? That's a fact 2, hold backs on that team and 2 who are playing up. They are clearly one of the best teams right now, I don't care if kids get held back or not. My point was that the 27 Hawks are not "full of holdbacks" which is the common theme above.

Again, what's the point? Reclass or not you can be good even playing against hold backs, seems like an excuse to me.

You obviously have not been thru the grind in last 5 years with respect to lacrosse played from 8-12th grade. Just wait until Puberty hits and many of your on age players are passed by holdbacks hitting puberty earlier and others that puberty has propelled along. Then it will be,,I got to do something, Johnny cant compete, These next few years are the big years to establish yourself, and being older works.

From 6 to 9th grade the lacrosse world changes. Reclass is on the way for many who really want to play on a top HS team. Sorry, No other way for many. 5-9 to 5-11 lacrosse player does not work on age for top HS or club teams. If your goal is Towson HS, you are ok, If your goal is MIAA, Dont even think on age will work. It wont for majority of players. The best teams starters are those same prefirst/holdbacks/reclassed everyone complains about and says will not make it. LOL