Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spring Thaw had a six team 2027 division, with three intact HoCo Elite teams (Hawks, MadLax, and Crabs), plus three national or regional all star teams. As a Dad of one of the three intact Elite teams, I was initially disappointed that the three Elite teams did not play against each other, but it actually was better to go up against the all star teams to get ready for the HoCo season. MadLax and Hawks had all close, intense games against the all star teams, and got a win and a tie. Crabs had a close loss and two bigger losses. I would not consider any of those results a surprise. I expect MadLax, Hawks, and a couple of other teams to have some epic battles in HoCo this spring.

So, do you not consider the Elite HoCo teams to be all-star teams in their own right?

Are the local Allstars not as good as the out of state allstars?

Your argument is perplexing- out of state all stars competing and beating local elite all star teams. But losses being blamed on having to play of state allstar teams.

Hoco elite is the measuring stick After all, they draw from the 2nd greatest lacrosse hotbed in the nation in MD, not to mention-DC, VA amd to lesser extent PA

One point I agree with having seen almost all of the 2027 elite bracket play this weekend- there are certainly going to be some epic battles this spring and I do believe a new champion will emerge!!

PP here, my post was more of an observation than an argument. Best of luck this season and try to relax and enjoy your son's games.