Originally Posted by Anonymous
Both hawks and Madlax have played before. I’m not a parent of neither team but given the HoCo schedule and the way it was Theron together it’s not really conducive to participate in.

You are kidding right?

Most holdback centric teams thoughtfully scheduled to avoid the World Series.

I honestly don’t blame them as there is no good reason for holdback centric teams to ever compete on age in this sport today.

And getting out of the way to let their on age kids compete in the event somehow is just not worth the time and effort of club owners.

So much easier for holdback centric club owners to badmouth the World Series or better yet create a very competitive money making event that conflicts with the World Series.

No one is going to change this reality unless youth lacrosse moves to age based.

You do make any sense. Thoughtfully scheduled to avoid the World Series lol? Think about what you are saying dude.

And again I’m not a parent of either hawks or Madlax. But the holdback 28s on hawks and the on age 27s on hawks would do just fine I reckon.

The issue isn’t talent - it’s programs would have to expose how old they really are. Which no one seems to want to do especially for something like this new iteration of the WSYL.

And again, they have played before dude. I don’t know why that’s so hard for you to comprehend.

Hawks tried that last year and came in 6th. Pretty embarrassing if you ask me. Clearly, they didn’t want that type of attention nor did Madlax, Next Level etc.

All three of those teams are loaded with holdbacks. Not a big deal, except for the hypocrisy if any of them complain about the other two.

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: Duplicate quotes