Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What other program is going to let their boys play in a tournament when they have practice and other games....ZERO...mark my work....Nationals are one and done!

There are a few "National" teams and "Regional" teams now and more starting up, they all generally compete before or after the regular club season. Trying not to interfere with the kids local team schedules.

They won't be one and done as for some kids it is a way to compete more than what is available in their local area and to be able to compete with a higher level of competition. Not everyone lives in a lax hot bed and the national and regional teams give those kids a chance to play.

With the way lax is growing around the country there will be a market for these teams for some time as different areas slowly build up their local lax communities.

☝🏼Yep, nationals will be just fine.. they work hard to schedule around the conflicts as best they can, they always have. I promise you they will not be one and done. believe me folks, excellent lacrosse exists outside of the DMV and Annapolis.