Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
In my opinion National teams should not be in club ranked with the local teams. Those rankings should be for teams made up of kids that are in 100 miles from home club. Love to hear an argument for this?

I think it's fairly questionable if they were playing really strong talent. Some of those players were from teams that did not have a strong fall (FCA MD, Team 91 MD,...) so I would be very surprised if they could win over teams like Hawks Green.

Everyone knows that the Hawks 27 team is the best in our area - if not the country. They beat NL and Madlax repeatedly in the past. Why rankings would be based on Fall is beyond me. The Hawks also destroyed 91 Machine last time they played. If I am not mistaken The Nationals had several (5 or so) Hawks with them last weekend. Pictures on SM verify that fact. I wasn't there, but my guess is that the Hawks had an impact.

its a ranking based on fall performance, thats it. Its fun for people to speculate, it gives them something to talk about, clearly.

There are 3 hawks on this team(1 F/O, 1 mid, 1 att), they contributed for sure, so did every other player on the squad that came from a different club outside of the Hawks. Believe it or not, there are very good players from other clubs, outside of Annapolis and across the country that can play at an extremely high level. Having seen the Nationals squad in every game this weekend and knowing the ML, NL and Hawks 2027 teams very well, including what what they have gained and lost every year, I am very confident that they would compete and likely beat every single team listed in this "top 20". Those who know, know. Dont discredit them until you have seen them, the outscored ML 20-6 in 2 games and beat WCS 10-2 who dismantled the sweetlax florida team, in their own backyard, 11-1. The squad was rolling and more importantly these kids have alot of fun playing together. They are creating awesome memories and lifelong friendships.