Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]they're busy reshuffling players into blue and orange groups apparently. Welcome back, you're demoted! It was funny they weren't at NAL (the 27s) and not at summer exposure.

Hearing

They were not very good in HoCo. The coach's kid left MD and the remaining hub of MD parents now had the ability to speak out against the coach without fear of losing playing time or sucking up to him. They were also bad last summer beating up teams in a B tournament and had losing records for the other tournaments they entered. I think they may have even left a tournament this summer mid games. The team is way too MD centric and maybe now BLC can try and have an honest daddy ball tryout.

I assume that was Walsh since only Fritiz is listed now.

Yes and I think Walsh is trying to move a bunch of kids to ML in exchange for what, I don't know. ML's current 27 coaches are pretty good. Maybe Walsh thinks he can create a new DC Dogs team. BLC 2027 teams should have a whole new look this year.

That'll be interesting. I"m not aware of one but it would interesting to see a club that has two elite teams at the same grade.