Originally Posted by Anonymous
True, 3D, Mad Dog, ADVNC, UNRL, etc all have national teams with kids from multiple states that play together in some tourneys. I'm guessing many of the western teams draw kids from over 100 miles i.e. West Coast Starz, Colorado Kings, Texas Mustangs.

I'm sure the tourney doesn't want to discourage these western programs from participating . . . but including these national programs would change the feel of the event. I'm not sure of the best way to address this.

The Colorado Kings pull from a 40 mile radius in south Denver. They are not a national team. The Texas Mustangs pull from the Dallas area.. The Colorado Kings have a WSYL team, but I don’t believe the Mustangs will have one as several of their players age out.

So the Kings didn’t have players from Texas on the squad that won NLF in the summer? I heard otherwise.

You guys just can’t cope with losing to a team from Colorado. Give props where it’s due. That team is good and not a national team. The Kings and Mustangs play together at Nationals LC. That’s it.