Originally Posted by Anonymous
Predictions for Spring 2027 HOCO. I'm sure there are a couple teams that are going to be added or eliminated, but I'm going to bet I'm 95% on this. I look forward to being told how wrong these are and who cares about any of the divisions beyond Elite, lol.

Elite

1 Annapolis Hawks
2 Madlax Capital
3 Next Level
4 FCA
5 Crabs
6 Team 91
7 Team Maryland White
8 True Annapolis Green

AAA

1 Sidewinders Black
2 Zingos Black
3 VLC
4 Team Maryland Red
5 Kooper's
6 BLC Blue
7 Madlax DMV
8 True Baltimore

AA

1 ALC Bay Raiders
2 Zingos Blue
3 Sidewinders Volt
4 Cavalier
5 LTLC
6 True Annapolis White
7 Predators MD
8 BLC Orange

A

1 Rockfish Neon
2 Cannon's
3 True Baltimore
4 HoCo Black
5 Rockfish Purple
6 Baltimore Swarm
7 Breakers
8 Ground Control

Those look spot on!

No way Sidewinders moves down. They loaded up and improved over the summer. Last year's spring was an aberration. Predators needs to be AAA at least. Cannons doesn't need an apostophe. As it is, that would be indicative of possession by a singular Cannon. That would be problematic for the league. True Annapolis should have two spots in each league because they offer roster spots to double the size of a normal team. Team Maryland Red needs to swapped with Team Maryland White, but then they should swap rosters as well. The same strategy has been used successfully by MadLAx. Putting both Rockfish in the same division can be a problem if you don't have a passenger in the boat, Ground Control can move up if they can get in touch with Major Tom. Zingos need to explain what a Zingo is. I brought them babies instead of orange slices, for a post game snack, and it turns out I misheard an Australian in regards to their preferred gastronomic delights. Both BLC's are going to to leave everything on the field, literally; since there is 8th grade BLC.. It will be a good time for this year's 6th graders to run on the field and get some swag. Bay Raiders would harken back to when they were AYLC, but why (Y)? True Baltimore will realize that there is not one True resident of Baltimore.

Mr Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it.