Originally Posted by Anonymous
The '27 Crabs brought over an FCA dad as assistant and he brought a few kids with him.

You dodged a bullet if your kid didn't make, or you declined that team.

Ok with the rumors. You may want to get the facts straight so I will give them to you. There were a lot of things that went on with FCA team this year. HEAD coach was playing to parents that complained about there kids playing time instead of playing talent. This included some texting coaches during games. Some kids got short end of that deal and decided not to return to FCA. Head coach left in middle of last tournament the day before championship with no notice which worried some about his commitment to kids. New head coach wasn’t announced till after end of season and from I know was already assisting coaching another club level and high school team so some were concerned . Old head coach was to stay on which was another concern. There was no defensive coach named. All families made this decision on there own including us. It’s was more about playing with friends my son had. We loved the years played at FCA and the kids on team but writing was on the wall. I still wish them the best and especially the kids. Hope this clears everything up.

You missed the part where the giant assistant blob didn’t tell anyone they were leaving and basically killed another team in his way out. Heard they did the same thing on their way out of kent island also. Seems to be a pattern. They bought their way into BL also and are paying for other BL tuitions for FCA kids also. He’s the next wanna be rich guy in the MIAA. Good luck to the FCA people that are left. And god help the Crabs people with there “new” additions

It’s actually comical how wrong you are about all of the above. Keep stirring that pot though.

So let me make sure I understand... this coach who is apparently so awful leaves not 1 but 2 teams without telling anyone they were leaving. This lead to both teams to blowing up. Seems to me that if he were so terrible the teams would have rejoiced that he was gone and stayed where they were and NOT gone elsewhere?!

I don't have a horse in this race, just trying to find the correlation. Also, don't kid yourself. If you have a kid in any private school, you bought your way in. Your argument is invalid.

This guy is the king of buying his way in.