Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Spallina while being an excellent coach is essentially a clown . Every year he sells the nonsense that his program is top 5 when they never are and worse he sells the story that he has the best player on the planet when he doesn’t . Even more annoying is the stunts he gets away with like having a player who had zero business being invited to to us team tryouts or touting a player as the best player in the country and one who should be what every young player aspired to be when in fact that player is one of the worse examples of sportsmanship and has been since high school . Sorry but character matters .

You do know they don’t vote themselves top 5 correct and as much as I don’t agree with it all I wish my daughters coach fought for her players . Also not hard to tell who is still feeling the scars from their daughter being a flop at the collegiate level or perhaps “over hyped “ your daughter left HS over hyped but that was ok ? Get over frustration with your daughters under achieving and you’ll be ok
Subject change never thought I’d say this but can’t wait to travel south every weekend to watch my daughter play it’s been too long

First off thanks for the info on them not voting themselves top 5 captain obvious, that's why it says he "sells the nonsense" and the Inside Lacrosse staff buys into it. I can guarantee you my daughter was a more highly regarded player than your kid will ever be but your ignorant attempt to change the subject will not work. Yes I have a problem when his hype machine causes a more deserving player to miss out on something like a tryout for the US team or when he promotes a player who is a terrible teammate and shows poor sportsmanship on the field ,something he actively promotes.