18 Virginia Tech
19 Dartmouth
20 UMass
T-21 Navy
T-21 Penn State
23 Stanford
24 Colorado
25 Princeton

Just don't see Notre Dame or Loyola being better than Stony Brook, Maryland or Northwestern.

I see three Ivies in the top 25. Are all the student athletes playing? If I remember I saw that something like 15 Princton girls are not even in school.

Yeah, not sure what to make of these rankings. I guess the reality is that once you look beyond the traditional Top 10 - 15 teams nobody knows which teams to rank.

Due to the current situation I can’t see any of the three Ivy’s listed above finishing in the Top 20 this year

The question is, what teams should be ranked in place of the 3 Ivy’s?

Just looked at the Princeton article again and it states that "19" players did not enroll this year. It looks like just about all of the mainstay players from 2020 opted out. I know that Princeton is a great program but a Top 25 ranking is a bit unrealistic to say the least. Not trying to knock The Tigers, I do not think any program "Maryland, North Carolina, Northwestern, Syracuse" etc... would be Top 25 at the end of the season playing without 15 - 20 of their best players. I guess the coaches must not think that there are many competitive teams outside the usual suspects. You would think that the coaches voting in the poll are aware of the situation at Princeton as well as other Ivy programs. Hearing Princeton is not the only program with players withdrawing from school.

On the men's side 40 of 48 Yale Players withdrew from school and apparently a bunch of Cornell men just withdrew as well. Is this happening on the women's side also?

As far as the ranking go, what teams should be ranked in place of the Ivy's? Towson? Hofstra? ??