Originally Posted by Anonymous
Missed the game yesterday do to rec basketball. No lax up here yet. Just watched replay.

Overall a good game with high and lows. I do agree with poster on JS and coaching. The fact the score was 9-7 with 20 mins to go was impressive. (JS isn’t getting A team YJ and TG players) The 3 goals out of the half was adjustments on the D end of field. That is coaching. SB also had numerous shots over cage that if a couple went in maybe a different ball game. The UNC defense and goalie were outstanding. I know the Offense gets all the attention but the D was very good. Many 5th years on D and it showed.

Both teams are very mature and big players with years of playing in big games when looking at rosters. They better win this year as many graduate. The next years could be rough once this group graduates.

As far as younger players they will learn as season progresses. At looking at the top teams(caught NW game) I am not sure why these coaches don’t red shirt the younger players. They still practice with team, but heck save the year. I think we will hear more this very soon for the younger kids not getting playing time.

Great to see lax back and playing.

Agree on this