Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree this is not the girls fault at all. She applied like many others and was selected. As previously said she is very very good player(do I think better than other kids in college no-but not her issue or fault) . I wish her luck. I wouldn’t be surprised to see her make the training squad for sure and team potentially The coaching staff has to save face and their EGO now.

Also a good preview to the state of women’s lax for future. Let’s you think about that one-not good.

This is on the three coaches and mainly Levy. She is the Head Coach with final say. Spillana has his players back(always has) and had an agenda. He was successful. He made Levy look foolish to the lacrosse world. Second agenda accomplished . I would also like US lacrosse to announce who was on the Selection panel. I think this should be public knowledge for a non profit to provide, and maybe make things clear. They noted a past player and coach of team USA-who was this?

Over 20 people on committee if it was just one person it wouldn’t happen as much as this pisses us off there were clearly many that also voted this way